Sunday 14 July 2013

Best place for Inspirational photography: The Streets

Tomorrow starts my exams at school, but just studying wasn't the only thing on my mind, so went out, on the streets to capture random things that struck my mind. Here are some...


Lost in the world.
 Through all the dirt in the current world, childhood always gets thrown out somewhere. Found this lovely slipper, belonging surely to a beautiful kid who wasn't destined to wear this long enough.




Swag lights
 Just got a glimpse of this heck of a car. BMW 3-series. Saw these amazing pair of head lights and couldn't resist but to click this baby. Mumbai, has millions of such cars but not every owner allows you to click 'em. Love the car and respect the owner.



Little birdie on my window.

 Woke up at 7am ready and saw this little bird. Rains of Mumbai are simply unpredictable. This little one was taking shelter in my window. No problem, I don't mind!

Now, really need to go study something. Cause I need to clear my 10th somehow xP
Keep visiting. :)
Chow! and  नमस्ते :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram