Sunday 4 May 2014

Randomize

I know it's been a while since I last blogged. But you see, giving board exams from a family who boasts world class engineers is not easy. Now you’ll say the boards finished a month ago and I'm just making excuses. But after rigorous studies for a long month you deserve the humongous break they give you. And after I got bored of this huge holiday. I’m back here. Doing what I never get bored of. :P
This time, honestly, I couldn't find a common topic to blog under and find suitable pictures I have clicked. So, what felt like an escape or rather solution to this problem was hence ‘Randomize’.
You can't keep a photographer stuck to one topic and one topic only at a time, unless of course if you’re paying them. His/her mind wanders for sure. When the mind wanders, it forces you to click Images varying from a leaf close up to a busy marketplace. (Yes, that’s the extent of mind wandering :P)
So, when I was simply scrolling through the pictures I had clicked, I came across these that I felt you all should have a look at. So, here they are..



Jack of all trades


This is one more of the many that I clicked at Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra.
To be honest, what made me frame him was that I saw him playing around with a little monkey near by.(You’ll see monkeys often if you visit the place).
He was tossing peanuts and fruits and what not to the little creature. But when I asked him to do that once more so I could capture it with my lenses. He simply refused. Wonder why..

Further,




Yarnish


The other day, when I was simply looking out of the window, I normally don’t. I noticed this little piece of I don’t know what. Maybe cotton or something. But it simply was fluttering perfectly in the gentle breezes that it made my pull out my camera and click it. Its damn weird that I’m posting this one, but I just liked it. I wonder why..

Moving ahead,


Master Poseur
I was at Della Adventure Park, Lonavala. (It’s the biggest adventure park in Asia as it claims)
I saw this little mesmerizing kid who simply looked too cute to not be clicked. But the moment I went closer and took out my camera and started clicking him, he gave me perfect poses at just the right angles. It sure was quite fascinating how he did that naturally, but it just was that way.





So, just as I told you, the extent of wandering our brains give us is huge and in my case, all the way from a portrait to a little kiddo to a piece of cotton.
It feels good to be running my fingers on the keyboard again.
So, keep visiting. Cause I keep blogging.
Ciao. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram