Tuesday 10 September 2013

Frangipani

Now, most of you guys would be first of all thinking what the title actually means. So, a little about the title.
Frangipani is a species of flowers scientifically called thee Plumeria. It is a genus of flowering plants in the dogbane family, Apocynaceae. It contains seven or eight species of mainly deciduous shrubs and small trees. They are native to Central AmericaMexico, the Caribbean, and South America as far south as Brazil but can be grown in tropical and sub-tropical regions.
Now, for a more general way of describing. It is a plant in my balcony and is one of my mom's favourite. (My mom loves gardening). So, I was studying for my maths exam when I casually turned around and saw this plant looking as if it was posing for a click. I simply couldn't resist clicking. Soon, the maths books were away and my main focus went onto this little plant.


Patterning


 I haven't got the ability to describe everyone of these clicks, but they sure have been clicked indivisually for that's what they mean to me. Every click of mine is absolutely special to me. Have a look.


Sidelooks



I absolutely loved this one for the quality of leaves that were captured


Lone rider



It's your chance

I had already clicked many with the flower in focus, now it was time for the leaves to get some attention. Came out beautiful, don't you think?

Between the crowds
Yeah, that's about it. It's the first time I clicked so many pictures on just one object. It was fun. Hope you liked them as well.
Thanks for visiting!
धन्यवाद!
And Happy Ganesh Utsav! :)
गणेश उत्सव के बहुत सारे शुभकामनाएँ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram