Tuesday 20 August 2013

Good news!

Hi guys, how are you all?
Now, there are two really good news for all of you.

Lately, I was thinking that all these photos that I share with all of you need to be shared with the world as well. Of course, I'm sharing with the world but, you know, more efficiently. So, I just came up with this idea of creating a new Instagram account for our little blog. That's good news isn't it?
So, what are you waiting for. Have a instagram account? Go and follow @interconnectd and be in touch with everything that's happening with the blog. :D


Welcome to Instagram, interconnectd!

That's one good news, now here's the other one. I don't know whether you guys have noticed or not, the pictures that have been uploaded don't have a watermark. (What's a watermark?) Watermark is a transparent logo kind of a thing that is applied to pictures to protect it from being stolen. So, if someone tries to steal my pictures they won't be able to as it will have a stamp of interconnectd in it.
So, in order to protect these pictures I created a watermark for our very own blog!
You will be able to see the watermark in the next pictures I upload. So, keep that curiosity running and wait for the next post!
Till then,
Bye and Happy Rakhsha Bandhan! :)
रक्षाबन्धन की खूब सारी शुभकामनाएँ !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram